Tuesday 21 October 2014

Chicken and Rice with a Side of Trust

(ana)  There's this thing called trust.  And often it is very hard to do when you are facing something new in your life.  I have surrounded myself with an amazing coach and very supportive people as I go down this path to reach my goal, but I have to say that trusting the food part of this process is hard. 

We started on our food regime this week and we need to eat every 3 hours and I'm finding it a real challenge to stuff that food down.  The prepping, the cooking, and the constant eating seems like it takes up a lot of my time but I am trusting the process and trusting that it will work. 

I have been told that the first week is tough but soon when my body adjusts, all this food I can barely get down, will feel like not even close to being enough.  Hard to believe.....but I am adding a sprinkle of trust on this.

At this moment in the training, I'm finding the work outs easier (and they are not easy) than the food.  and the funny thing is, I LOVE FOOD.

Trust, trust, trust.......

No comments:

Post a Comment